Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Calligraphy

I love writing. I don't know what it is about the flow of my hand creating images on a page that just captivates me. My inspiration for my calligraphy is from Danae at http://idreamofletters.blogspot.com. I have been into Calligraphy for quite some time now...but haven't really had a chance to practice. Tonight I got out my pen and some paper (or parchment for you Harry lovers) and started writing away. It is pretty difficult to master the art of Calligraphy, but I hope with more practice, I will be able to start making this something I can do part time. :)









2 comments:

  1. wow! looks like you're already ready to do this part time! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing a pretty amazing job right now! You have been ready for a long time. I'm glad to see you "jumping" in to it!

    ReplyDelete