Monday, May 9, 2011

So Thankful For A Wonderful Family!

I have the BEST aunt and uncle ever! I cannot express how thankful I am for my family. Through all that has happened, they continue to amaze me with their generosity and love. I received a call from my aunt Connie asking if Chris and I would join them, along with my dad, my aunt Mary, uncle Hal and their 3 children for a night at the Biltmore Hotel on Saturday night.





So Chris and I packed up and made our way over. That night we had dinner at the bar downstairs and had some chips and salsa and pizza (my kind of dinner). After dinner the boys found their way to the room where the Heat were playing, while us girls went down by the pool to have a drink. It was so great to sit a relax and enjoy the company of one another.


Sunday morning we woke up and had breakfast at the 19th Hole Restaurant. Chris and I shared a veggie omelet and a cup of coffee. We even got to have breakfast with Jeb Bush!




Then Sunday afternoon we hung out by the pool and relaxed the day away.





I am so thankful to have a family that sticks together when times are rough. And I am so grateful that a hard weekend was bearable because of it. I love you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment